By Aidan Hopson

Holmbridge stay top of Division 1 following their 5-1 win at bottom club Shepley. Oliver Willitts (two), Robert Parr (two) and Tom Eastwood scored for Holmbridge.

Deon Simmonds and Cameron Boylan both scored twice as Newsome beat Britannia Sports 4-0 to move up to second place.

Deighton went 11 points clear at the top of Division 2 with a 9-1 win over bottom club Cumberworth with goals from Dareece Siddiqui (three), Ben Stott (two), Jamal Simpson (two), Jordan Porter and Omari Beckford. Harry Downs scored a consolation for Cumberworth.

Rob Holroyd hit a hat-trick as Kirkheaton Rovers moved up to second place on goal difference, with a 5-1 win at Holme Valley Academicals with further goals from Jonathan Askin and Nathan Goddard. Nick Kelly scored for the Accies.

Lepton Highlanders continued their good run of form with a 4-1 win at home to Huddersfield Laund Hill with goals from James Keenan, Danny Conway, Andy Grey and Tom Wadsworth. Callum Townend scored for Laund Hill.

Scissett beat Brook Motors 3-2 in an entertaining clash with Scissett’s goals scored by David Chew and Chris Martin (two). Dylan Brett and Edward Hill scored for the Motors.

In Division 3 Saddleworth United went three points clear at the top following their hard fought 2-1 win at AFC Volunteers with goals from Mark Jackson and Lee Rainford.

Long time leaders Meltham Athletic dropped to second after being held by Grange Moor Saints to a 1-1 draw. Cameron Wilkey scored his 26th goal of the season for the Saints and Jack Ellis-Pownall scored for Meltham.

Damian Pawson struck twice as Wooldale Wanderers beat neighbours Holmfirth Town 2-0. Honley travelled to Mount and came away with the points in a 7-0 win.

In the reserve section, Fothergill and Whittles went top of Division 1 with a 3-0 win over Cumberworth. Dalton Dynamos dropped to second following their clash with Deighton at Northfield Hall. Deighton took the points with a hard-fought 2-1 win over spirited opponents.

Carlton Balmer (two), Jamie Carroll and Damien Murray scored for Heywood Irish Centre in their 4-1 win over Netherton whose goal was scored by Brandon Webster.

Meltham Athletic moved up to second place in Division 2 with goals from Luke Henighan, Coby Robshaw (two), Tom Matthews (three) and Jonny Morgan in a 7-2 win over Grange Moor Saints. Cameron Mays and Nathanial Bee scored for the Saints.

Skelmanthorpe’s supersub Jack Woods was on fire scoring four goals in 10 second half minutes as his team beat Cumberworth A 7-3. Lewis Haigh and Danny Simpson completed the scoring for Shat.

In Division 3 Adam Lyons (two) and Ryan Kennedy scored for Almondbury Woolpack as they beat Diggle 3-2. Paul Wood and Jack Marland scored for Diggle.

Leigh Miller scored twice to take his tally to 20 for the season as Dalton Dynamos Thirds drew 2-2 with Berry Brow B. Lawal Lawal and Daniel Moulson scored for the Brow. Lawal Lawal has scored for all four Berry Brow teams this season.

In the Huddersfield FA Challenge Cup Heywood Irish Centre beat Kirkburton 4-1 with goals from Patrick Clarke-Spears, Nathan Eastwood (two) and Kearon Mayall. Owen Sykes scored the consolation for Burton. In the semi-final Heywoods will play Berry Brow on April 14.

Shelley from the West Yorkshire League Premier Division comfortably beat Fothergill and Whittles 11-0 to reach the semi-finals.

James Edwards was in excellent form scoring all five for Slaithwaite United as they beat Moorside 5-2. Joe Fagan and Jason Evans scored for Moorside. Shelley will play Slaithwaite United in the second semi-final on April 21.

Joe Wilson (three) and Jamal Bent scored for Berry Brow Reserves as they beat Brook Motors Reserves 4-0 in the Huddersfield FA Trophy. Berry Brow A beat Newsome Reserves 4-2 on penalties following a 0-0 draw.

Nathan Kavanagh scored four and Liam Knight scored three as Linthwaite Athletic knocked out Scissett 11-0.

Fothergill and Whittles with goals from Nico Blackburn (two) and Tyler Kershaw knocked out West Yorkshire League Alliance side Shelley Reserves 3-2 to go through to the next round.

In the Barlow Cup Berry Brow left it to the last kick of the game to knock out Linthwaite Athletic 4-3 with goals from Danny Facey (two) and Kyle Walton (two).

In the semi-finals Berry Brow will play Cumberworth and Deighton will play Heywood Irish Centre with both games to be played on Easter Monday, April 10.

Main image (top) by: AndythePhotographer on Twitter