By Aidan Hopson

Oliver Willitts hit a sparkling hat-trick as Holmbridge stayed top of Division 1 after a 6-2 win over Skelmanthorpe.

Adam Green and Sean Hazelden (two) rounded off the scoring for Holmbridge whilst Tom Roberts and Richard Alderson scored for Shat.

Linthwaite Athletic stay second following their 2-0 win at Heywood Irish Centre. Tom Dyson (three) and Ben Boulton scored for Slaithwaite United in their 4-1 win at Dalton Dynamos. Britannia Sports had a welcome win beating bottom club Shepley 4-3.

Holme Valley Academicals move up to fifth in Division 2 with goals from Ritchie Eales, Harry Elvidge, Billy Prady and Owen Sutton in their 4-3 win over Holme Valley neighbours Brook Motors. Dylan Brett hit a hat-trick for the Motors to take his tally for the season to 28.

Huddersfield Laund Hill beat Almondbury Woolpack 5-2 with goals from Luke Webb, Callum Townend (two) and Joe Fitzpatrick (two).

Kirkheaton Rovers stay second on goal difference with goals from Robert Holroyd (three), Nathan Goddard (two) and Gavin Armitage in their 6-0 win at Lepton Highlanders.

Netherton remain third with games in hand following their 3-1 win at bottom club Cumberworth. Joel Rushworth hit two and an own goal completed the scoring for Netherton. David Chew, Lewis Palk (two) and Ryan Trafford scored for Scissett in their 4-0 win over Kirkburton.

Meltham Athletic stay in the hunt for the Division 3 title beating third placed Honley 1-0 courtesy of a Jack Ellis-Pownall goal. Leon Cliffe and Jack Holroyd scored for Wooldale Wanderers as they beat Mount 2-1. Niall Henesey scored for Mount.

In reserve Division 2 Holme Valley Academicals lost 6-2 to Linthwaite Athletic A. Cameron Mays scored twice for Grange Moor Saints in their 4-2 defeat by Slaithwaite United. Slawit’s goals were scored by Bradley Howe (two), Ryan Patterson and Joe Moore.

Devon Johnson (two) and Jack Boyle scored for Dalton Dynamos Thirds as they stay second in reserve Division 3 by beating third placed Fothergill and Whittle Thirds 3-2.

Andrew Daisey scored as Hade Edge Development were beaten 2-1 by Diggle whose goals were scored by Charlie Hall and Daniel Hone.

Almondbury Woolpack with goals from Aiden Harvey-Franklin (two), Kyle Coe-Firth (two) and Ethan Denniss drew 5-5 with Berry Brow B. Thomas Oakes and Daniel Moulson (four) scored for the Brow.

Mount lost 3-0 at home to Wooldale Wanderers whose goals were scored by Harry Airstone (two) and Luke Barraclough.

In the Groom Cup Cameron Wilkey scored for Grange Moor Saints as they drew with AFC Volunteers 1-1. The Saints won the penalty shoot-out 4-2 to reach the semi-finals when they will play Meltham Athletic at home.

The other semi-final will be Honley at home to Saddleworth United with both games to be played on Thursday April 13 kick-off 6.15pm.

Berry Brow Reserves beat Netherton Reserves 5-0 to go through to the semi-final of the Richardson Cup where they will play against Berry Brow A at Farnley Tyas.

Skelmanthorpe Reserves with goals from Jordan Geldart and Jack Wallace drew with Heywood Irish Centre 2-2. Carlton Balmer and Reece Julien scored for Heywoods.

Skelmanthorpe won the penalty shoot-out 7-6 to go through to the semi-final stage where they will play against Britannia Sports Reserves at Paddock. Both games are to be played on Tuesday April 11 kick-off 6.15pm.